ANNUAL EARLY ORDER DISCOUNT PROGRAM:
· ORDER BY JUNE 1ST AND SAVE 10%.
· FOR ORDERS PLACED BETWEEN JUNE 2ND AND JULY 15TH YOUR DISCOUNT IS 7%.
· FOR ORDERS PLACED BETWEEN JULY 16TH AND SEPTEMBER 1ST YOUR DISCOUNT IS 5%.
· ½ down at time of order. Balance, plus shipping, net 30 after ship date. OAC.
· You determine the ship date!
Perhaps your budget will not allow you to re-pad your entire lift. In these economic times we would suggest considering a staged replacement program. Replace the worst seats or pads instead of all and ‘pepper’ the new in with the old. We offer replacement covers for your tower, hydrant and post pads. If we have manufactured chair pads for you in the past, we have the pattern. Just give us a call. If we haven’t manufactured a chair pad for you yet, just give us a call. We can make what you need.
Overheard at a recent trade show:
· Straw for a run out at a Northwest tubing facility prevents one individual from going there. He has allergies.
We do manufacture an inflatable tube stop. Several resorts have found national manufacturers financial support to assist with the purchase of this item through advertising. Look at our Website for a picture of what we can do for you.
Summer operations are underway:
· Do you need chair covers? Reduce Birds of Prey dining activities on your chair pads.
· Need our tan chair pads for summer activities? We offer a pad that you flip for summer and winter operations. The tan material reduces the amount of heat on your guests legs when riding your lift.
· Are you considering protection for your groomers? We offer a water resistant material, mildew resistant and a full zippered panel that permits you access to the cab at anytime.
Show your staff and tell your guests you are purchasing padding products from Idaho Sewing that can be recycled.
· Closed Cell Foam cannot be recycled.
· Our open cell foam can be recycled into carpet padding.
· One facility sold his old open cell foam to a climbing facility in Wyoming.
· Do you have a local gymnastics team in need of additional padding?
Continue to support products manufactured in the United States.
· Our manufacturing facility is located in Central Idaho with a great view of the snow capped Gospel Mountains.
Have a great summer,
Your team at Idaho Sewing for Sports
7 Poplar Drive
Grangeville, Idaho 83530
208.983.0988 fax 208.983.1390