First the bad news:
Due to an 8% increase in foam prices, we will be increasing our prices by 3%, effective on all orders faxed, or e-mailed, where confirmation of the 50% down has not been received by July 17th 2009. We are very sorry to do this during these economic times. We must pass this cost increase along. The increase applies to our Foam Product line only. Not long ago we did have a price decrease and we did reflect this in our prices at that time. We will continue to notify you of material cost changes and always give you the best price.
Now the good news:
Please get your orders in now and fax us a copy of your 50% down payment check. If we get the foam for your order purchased by July 17th, we will not have to pay the increase and neither will you.
Congratulations to Stowe Mountain Resort in Vermont, winner of our $2500.00 Annual Ski Season Order Credit. Give it a shot and you could hit the bull’s-eye next year.
This is the time to place your order, please help us help you:
- Save 7% on orders placed by July 15th.
- Have your product delivered on site, when you need it.
- With many resorts delaying their orders until Fall, we are doing all we can to meet your ship date. Ordering now helps you have the product when you need it on Opening Day.
- Call us and let us know sizes, colors and quantities, even if you elect to delay your order.
Ask us about our Best Price Guarantee.
Here are some of the ways the two major materials and products we use are GREEN:
- The Polyurethane Foam we use is the most recyclable foam on the market. This foam is mainly recycled into carpet foam. Our foam manufacturer fully staffs a team of experienced chemists, engineers and technicians that are dedicated to research. They are among the first in the nation to eliminate the use of CFCs (chlorofluorocarbons) and Methylene Chloride as auxiliary blowing agents. They are industry leaders in the elimination of PBDE (pentrabromodiphenyl) fire retardants.
- Our linen and IS TEX seat vinyl contains NO heavy metals, NO pesticides, No bleaching agents, NO DOP or similar plasticizers, NO glycol ether and NO carcinogenic coloring agents.
Over 35 years of experience with an excellent reputation for quality, service and price. We proudly manufacture our products in the U.S.
Your team at Idaho Sewing for Sports
7 Poplar Drive
Grangeville, Idaho 83530
208.983.0988 fax 208.983.1390
Website: idsewing.com e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org