Tower Pads made with Weather Tight Hook and Loop Closure
All of our Tower Pads are manufactured with the Highest Quality Materials. We at Idaho Sewing for Sports desire to make you the best Tower Pad available and we feel we have done so. As we have grown with the Ski Industry we have gained knowledge in what you like and use on the mountain. Our knowledge of your business allows us to have our standard sizes and continue to make custom pads to your desired needs.
You Need It, We Make It!
• 18oz Nylon-coated vinyl with extra UVR
• Open and Closed Cell Foam Added UVR protection for extended wear.
• Polypropylene Webbing
• Black Metal Buckles that are rust-resistant and self-locking
• Hook and Loop Closure with Weather Resistant Closure for easy foam replacement
Standard Sizes: Custom Sizes Available
Tower Heat Reflectors
Shield Your Tower from Excessive Heat!
Keep Towers from Bending.
Did you know that chair lift towers painted a dark color will actually move as the sun heats the tower during daylight hours? Our Tower Heat Reflectors help prevent chair lift tower movement caused by sun rays.
- Size: 54″ W x 30′ L
- Material: 19.5 oz nylon-coated ripstop fabric with extra UVR. -50 ° F cold crack slick surface.
- Sewn edges with grommets along the 30 ft side so shield can be laced onto tower.
- Lacing provided.